Saturday, January 16, 2010

Resolve

I solemnly swear that I am upto no good.

Yes, now we may proceed.
The following are a bunch of things I'm going to do this year, and nothing can stop me. Yes, not even YOU. It's going to be naan-stop mazza. If you are lucky, we can join forces. If, child, if.

1. Get into a good college. (apparently I have to)
2. Travel to a new country.
3. Get a job.
4. Get a life.
5. Earn enough money to send a destitute child though school (which is not much, and they do need our help)
6. Spend the remaining cash on parties.
7. Get a PSP.
8, Replace my 7 year old computer.
9. Learn a new language.
8. Learn to drive a car.
9. Join a gym, and get ripped like Ronaldo.
10. Meet the Beckhams.
11. Play football with Ronaldo, and Lionel Messi.
12. Quit smoking & drinking.
The remaining are, in a word, let's say personal =P

I decided to publish this on Blogspot, because a goal, which is well made, is on paper, and declared in public. Now this, my friend, with Blogspot as a platform takes care of both. Almost. Well, for those of you don't know me, should know that I WALK my TALK (heh). For those of you do, know I don't (double heh). So I decided to keep it real, and write a few resolutions, realist and determined. Hopefully, down the road, next year, I take a trip down memory lane and read this, and know that I've achieved all that and more .

1 comment: