Saturday, January 16, 2010

To the good life 2o1o

Wherever I roam,
Wherever I lay my head,
it's home.
- Metallica


I wake from these dreams,
I've been crying a stream,
and nobody to hear my screams.

Like the monsoons without rains,
and the harvests without grain,
a lion without it's mane,
I was thrown of my throne.

These wounds have healed,
and there's no more pain,
Only the scars that remain.

I got the sun in my eyes,
blinding everything I despise,
After all these years of living these lies,
I've learnt the ways of the wise.

In the eye of the storm,
and I still stand my ground.
I'll let them know,
why I'm still around,
that nothing, nobody,
can bring me down.

I won't rest,
when I take it,
from what's best,
to what's next.

I'm a trendsetter,
and I just got better,
I'll shine in any weather.

If I see her,
and I want her,
I'll go get her,
cuz I'm a double G,
to the letter.

Happy new year 2o1o.
`Q Cube

No comments:

Post a Comment